The Smith Family

The Smith Family

Monday, January 18, 2010

Not Afraid

It is hard to explain how I felt the day that tornado came thru...I was scared for everyone except myself really! See the thing is you know where you stand but you never REALLY know about everyone else. I know people say you should mind your own business, but you see this tornado was proof of how quickly it can all be gone. I know that I am ready to die, I still have my faults and I am by no means perfect, but I ask for forgivness probably a million times a day. Sometimes I think God surely is tired of hearing this from me, but he really is not! I get scared sometimes for the people I love and hold dear to my heart, and I try so hard to make them see! I can't make them though! I don't want to ever come across as a nag or crazy...I just feel deeply about all this and I know how important it is to share it! I am thankful my family is all still here and God didn't take them on Febuary 5, 2008, but I would be at peace knowing that they all would be in the glory of God, and that is definately something I could not of said 2 or 3 years ago! I just hate to see people I love and care about to go down the same road I went down, I try desperately to save them the pain! I am at peace now completely and I live everyday like it could be my last because I know that it actually could be! But if it is, I am confident in the fact that Jesus will take my hand and guide me home!

No comments:

Post a Comment