The Smith Family

The Smith Family

Monday, January 18, 2010

I don't know...

Can't find the words to say I am sorry and I don't know how to show you I was wrong.
I wasted all that you had given me. I was left with nothing and no one.
It was all my fault, I was the only one to blame. There was so many tears and so much pain. I don't really know what else to say, but it probably woundn't matter anyway.
I don't understand how you can forgive me for all I have put you through. I would give anything for your mercy. It took me my whole life to lead me to one decision...to ask you one question. Even though I was so wrong, Jesus...will you hold me agian? Please hold me agian...I will live my life for you and i will do my very best to serve, honor and give you the glory you deserve! Have you already forgiven me, really? It was that easy? I don't have to bargin with you? WOW...you are truely who you say you are! I don't know why you do it, because I don't feel like I deserve it but I do feel like you did it...forgiven me that is! I don't have to understand............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment